[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Apr 1 19:44:00 PDT 2009

On Apr 1, 2009, at 16:24, Christof Wolf wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> thanks for your great work. 2.3.3_rc3 has no problems with Wacom
> tablets :-)
> One question, I noticed that if I hold down the page down/up or home/
> end keys
> the curser will not go up or down or right /left it will just stay
> where it
> is. So I cannot scroll with those keys. Any ideas?

Interesting.  What application are you trying?  I use Home/End
extensively within urxvt/bash to goto the front/end of the current
input line.  I see it working fine there.  Can you please test by
running 'xev'?  With the xev window in focus, it should output data
about the input events it receives to stdout.  Try pressing Home/End/
PgUp/PgDn and see what happens.