[Xquartz-dev] X Error

nico sl1200mk2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 03:03:41 PDT 2009

hi,
first of all, many thanks for your great job !!

i had this error :
X Error of failed request : BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID chosen for
this connection)
Major opcode of failed request: 148 (RENDER)
Minor opcode of failed request: 4 (RenderCreatePicture)
Resource id in failed request: 0xa876d1
Serial number of failed request: 2704569

this error happens sometimes, with no particular reason, and that's a
very bad point!!!
it lead my app to close immediately.
i'm using XQuartz with TK.
this error happened with 2.3.2.1 and 2.3.3 rc3

can you please have a look to this and guide me to find the bug because
i don't know wich one of my C code, or TK or XQuartz is faulty....

best regards
nico