[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.0_rc2 --- xterm display regression?

Tom Lane tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us
Fri Aug 7 11:03:30 PDT 2009

Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> writes:
> I've released 2.4.0_rc2.

I'm running rc2 now, and I notice something that I don't think was true
before: in a xterm window, there is no visible separation between the
text area and the scroll bar on the left.  This isn't immediately
obvious when you open a new xterm window, since the scroll bar is all
filled in with crosshatch pattern; but once you've produced enough text
to fill the scrollback buffer, both the text area and the scrollbar are
just solid white running together.  Didn't there use to be a vertical
line there?

			regards, tom lane