[Xquartz-dev] Indestructible xterms

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Mon Aug 31 08:29:08 PDT 2009

On Aug 31, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> erm... weird... I'll certainly look into it... Do you remember the
> last version that it did work under?

I've never seen this issue before, and I've used pretty much every
release of X11 from Apple and from Xquartz website. Certainly this is
a regression from both 2.3.3.2 and 2.4.0 (I've verified it doesn't
happen on my Leopard Mac Pro with 2.4.0 installed). I believe I would
have noticed this issue in the past pretty quickly, I'm constantly
opening and closing ssh sessions to other machines.

Cheers,

Jamie