[Xquartz-dev] 2.5.0_beta1

Marcus Crestani crestani at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Dec 17 02:36:59 PST 2009

JH> Please let me know if there are any issues.

I finally got around testing the new beta release.  It works fine for me
except some keyboard issues...

JH> As of now, there are no known regressions from 1.5 to 1.6 to 1.7
JH> (although there are a few "new" issues common to all of them
JH> pertaining to keyboard mapping), [...]

... you probably talked about.

Key combinations I use all the time (e.g. for switching windows) like
Command+Arrows, Command+Alt+Arrows, or Command+Shift+Arrows and the like
do not work as expected, instead I see stuff like "[c[d0d0c[C[C"
inserted in a XTerm, for example.  Does this fit in your "new issues" or
do you need more information?

Thanks for your great work!

--
Marcus