[Xquartz-dev] X11 freezeup seen again

Tom Lane tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us
Sun Dec 27 09:14:40 PST 2009

Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> writes:
> Is this the problem where you can resolve the issue by minimizing all your windows and restoring them from the dock?  If so, that is already fixed (but not yet released).  Turn on the preference "Click-through inactive windows" in X11 preferences to work around it.  If this is another issue, please let me know.

Hmm, I have no idea if that would fix it or not --- I hadn't heard of
such a trick.  I can tell you that the individual window title bars
aren't responsive to clicking, but maybe using some magic Expose command
would have made it work.  Also, I did have "Click-through inactive
windows" on at the time.

			regards, tom lane