[Xquartz-dev] Leopard X11 2.3.2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Jan 3 10:56:29 PST 2009

Why oh why is there always something found right after the release =(

That bug has been there since before 2.3.2_rc1 it seems, but nobody
noticed it.  The file should be /usr/X11/lib/X11/fontconfig , but for
some reason the file that had my fontconfig configure arguments got
nuked =(

I'm rebuilding fontconfig now with the correct /usr/X11/lib/X11/
fontconfig directory usage and will release a 2.3.2.1 with the fixed
fontconfig.