[Xquartz-dev] your signing certificate for X11

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Jan 7 14:16:20 PST 2009

yeah, it's a bug I don't really have a workaround for... I can't
delete my expired key from my keychain because Mail.app finds and re-
adds it when it scans through old emails, and PackageMaker.app always
chooses the first certificate it matches for a given name (meaning it
will choose the oldest/expired cert).

It's either sign with the expired one or don't sign at all.

The pkg is also signed with with gpg cert and md5/sha1sum'd, so if you
don't want to trust my expired cert, use those methods to verify it.

--Jeremy