[Xquartz-dev] Xquartz-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 30

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Jan 31 10:56:19 PST 2009

Can you nuke ~/.xinitrc and ~/Library/Preferences/org.x.* ?

If that still produces a problem, try creating a new user and testing
it on the new user?  Assuming one of those works, try narrowing down
the preference that is causing the behavior.

Also, nuke ~/.Xresources and ~/.Xmodmap to be safe if they exist.