[Xquartz-dev] Brush behaviour problem with latest versions

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jul 23 15:46:43 PDT 2009

This might have to do with the discretization of the tablet
coordinates... that was done to address another bug which happened the
other way... I'm not sure the best way to address this, so I need to
think about it.

Could you please file a bug report at http://xquartz.macosforge.org,
and attach your image?

Thanks,