[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.0_beta4 and beta5

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jul 23 15:49:18 PDT 2009

Sparkle apparently suppresses the update the first time the
application is run, so that might be what you saw.  The next version
will have a menu item to force the recheck.  I'm battling with a bug
in how Sparkle interacts with our 'Windows' menu at the moment, so it
may be a few days before I have the next beta or rc... but thanks for
the feedback.