[Xquartz-dev] Fwd: 2.4.0_beta4 and beta5

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 05:29:07 PDT 2009

Hmm I've had no reaction to this.

It seems I can generate the black lines 'inside' the scroll bar on an
xterm just by resizing the window. The faster the mouse is moved - the
longer black lines I get.
So open an xterm - and resize it downwards and upwards as quickly as
possible.

Is this a standard X problem that people are living with?

(I am now at XQuartz 2.4.0_rc1 (xorg-server 1.5.3-apple12))

Begin forwarded message: