[Xquartz-dev] Tiger: OpenGL problem with stereo visuals with AppleSGLX-55

Martin Otte otte at duke.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:22:22 PDT 2009

Hi,

With LIBGL_ALLOW_SOFTWARE=1, I still get:

 > env LIBGL_ALLOW_SOFTWARE=1 LIBGL_DIAGNOSTIC=1 glxgears -stereo
initializing libGL in apple_init_glx
DIAG: CGL major 1 minor 0
DIAG: Software rendering is not being excluded.  Not using
kCGLPFAAccelerated.
error: invalid pixel format
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
   Major opcode of failed request:  0 ()
   Serial number of failed request:  22

Martin