[Xquartz-dev] What's the story with Xaw3d?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Thu May 14 14:12:11 PDT 2009

Am 13.05.2009 um 18:48 schrieb Ken Preslan:

> I don't think the dependencies for emacs+x11 are quite right.  I've
> seen
> the same thing after upgrading the port for some low-level X11
> library.
> Uninstalling emacs and reinstalling it has always fixed it for me,
> though.

Recent Emacsen use GTK+2 as default in X11. Which is a pity. A
private version of the port file might be a solution ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

In a world without walls and fences, who needs gates and windows?