[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.3.3 crash

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri May 15 11:22:11 PDT 2009

Ok, I think I know what is causing this rare crash.  It should be in
the last rc that I released, but I guess nobody hit it =(

This should fix the problem:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/PR-6885779/libXplugin.1.dylib.bz2

decompress it and replace /usr/lib/libXplugin.1.dylib with this new
one.  You'll need to restart X11.app as well.

Please give it a whirl and let me know how it behaves.  If I hear good
feedback, I'll release 2.3.3.1 with this change.