[Xquartz-dev] Server binary 1.7.1.901

Andrew Farmer andfarm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:48:53 PST 2009

On 9 Nov 2009, at 02:44, Eeri Kask wrote:
> May I ask is there any version for intel platform non-snow leopard
> to download?  ... mostly in order to check how the "border issue"
> (resp. background issue) is evolving.

Still going AWOL occasionally. Here's some examples.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2vv991v.jpg

xfontsel. Note how the border disappears near the edge of the image.
On smaller menus, it's missing entirely.

http://i34.tinypic.com/n2muf8.png

bitmap. "OK" and "Cancel" buttons are supposed to have borders, as is
the text entry (with the black insertion point in it).