[Xquartz-dev] drop down list - wacom bug

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Thu Nov 12 02:52:20 PST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

I have installed 2.4.1 and 1.7.1.901.

I found a bug with Kmail/Konqueror and the wacom tablet I use. I cannot choose
the suggested email address from the drop down menu with my pen - the only
way is using "enter". It does not appear without the tablet (see screenshot).
I have the latest 64 bit driver installed by wacom. The same with Konqueror,
I cannot choose any website from the suggested pull down menu.

All my best
Christof
--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/chwolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.