[Xquartz-dev] Bug: Vertical limit not updated properly

Andrew Farmer andfarm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:35:00 PST 2009

Just noticed that, when my screen's resolution increases (e.g, when I start using an external display), I become unable to move X11 windows lower than a certain vertical point until I restart X11 or reduce the resolution. Easy way to reproduce this: start X11, set your monitor's rotation from 0° to 90°, and try to move a window all the way down the screen.

(XQuartz 2.4.1_beta, xorg-server 1.6.5-apple3)