[Xquartz-dev] keyboard/mouse focus issues

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Oct 15 22:46:27 PDT 2009

So, I've been trying for an hour or so, and I can't seem to reproduce
this bug where mouse/keyboard events stop being sent when switching to/
from X11 as the focused application.

I haven't heard much since alpha3, but I'm wondering if that's because
people are too scared to try alpha3 after the problems mentioned with
alpha2.  I really want to squash this issue since it's the only
problem I am aware of with this release, but I need some help to
actually reproduce it.

Can someone please confirm whether or not this issue is still present
in alpha3?  Also, please confirm that it's there in the 1.7 server as
well as the 1.6 server shipped.

I'll be building a bunch of "drop in" server binaries for testing if I
can't actually reproduce this myself.

Thanks,
Jeremy