[Xquartz-dev] frozen keyboard/mouse

Pelle Johansson pelle at morth.org
Tue Oct 20 12:02:15 PDT 2009

I have a summer 2009 MacBook Pro, and use the track pad. I've checked
all the settings in the preference dialog one at a time and restarting
XQuartz, but there's no difference.

FWIW, when the server is working normally and XQuartz is active, a
click in the window will still activate the grab in exactly the same
way as when the server freezes, but directly after an AllowSome event
is sent to remove the grab.
--
Pelle Johansson