[Xquartz-dev] Input Grab (Input on Focus) issue

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:16:11 PDT 2009

Jamie

Yes, I also meant to add that under #! /bin/sh or /bin/bash, things
work perfectly also when using ssh. What I meant to say is that it is
a combination of tcsh and ssh that results in the stated xterm window
behavior.

It is not a big deal since I can simply use either of sh or bash
scripts to launch my xterms.

Yes, "!#" was a misprint.

Cheers -John