[Xquartz-dev] Line drawing in 1.5 and 1.6 servers

Martin Otte otte at duke.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:34:55 PDT 2009

I think a similar problem has been mentioned before, but in the 1.5
server sometimes lines are not drawn correctly. Here is an example
from an application that uses its own custom toolkit, where the lines
around each button are not drawn.

Attached is a screen shot of how the buttons display correctly in
server 1.4,