[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.1_alpha1 for SnowLeopard

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 00:25:10 PDT 2009

Jeremy,

I installed 2.4.1_alpha1 on a brand new computer with pre-installed
SL. I had done no other additions to the system. I noticed that the
tail end of  the "path" variable was set to "/usr/X11R6/bin
/opt/X11/bin /opt/X11/bin". Hence the 2.4.1_alpha1 X11 binaries would
not be used. Also /opt/X11/bin is repeated twice.

Otherwise I see no problems with the alpha1.

Regards -John