[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0_alpha2

doh123 doh123 at doh123.com
Wed Aug 18 14:20:10 PDT 2010

just a question... is RANDR supposed to be working on 10.5 yet?  I did a Macports install of xorg-server-devel on 10.5 and xrandr doesn't report back anything unless I have multiple monitors, then just the single monitor full size... but with a single monitor, xrandr doesn't say anything... nothing at all, just type it in and back to the prompt.  I didn't want to put in a bug report since the alpha is a 10.6 build I was thinking maybe it wasn't supposed to be working yet.  this alpha build is working decently on 10.6 though.