[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0_rc1 (for Leopard and Snow Leopard)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Dec 10 00:23:55 PST 2010

One note that I forgot to mention...

If you're a Leopard user, and you use Codeweavers products, you should stay at version 2.5.3 until they release a new version that is compatible with the version of quartz-wm in 2.6.0_rc1.  If you want to test 2.6.0_rc1 out, you should take the following steps:

1: Install 2.5.3
2: sudo cp /usr/bin/quartz-wm /usr/bin/quartz-wm.2.5.3
3: Install 2.6.0_rc1
4: sudo mv /usr/bin/quartz-wm /usr/bin/quartz-wm.2.6.0
5: sudo ln -s quartz-wm.2.5.3 /usr/bin/quartz-wm

--Jeremy