[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.5.1 Release

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:15:12 PDT 2010

Hi Jeremy, list,

I've tried the "check for updates" from within the app 4 or 5 times
since yesterday, and I've only gotten "An error occurred in retrieving
update information. Please try again later." Is it just me? (running
2.5.1_rc2)

I can hold off on doing a manual download/upgrade, if there's anything
worth troubleshooting.

 - Brian

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM, Jeremy Huddleston
jeremyhu-at-apple.com |Xquartz-dev/Allow to me|