[Xquartz-dev] 2.5.1_beta5

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Fri May 14 10:40:08 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Jeremy Huddleston
jeremyhu-at-apple.com |Xquartz-dev/Allow to me|
<xkwek04oxk0t at sneakemail.com> wrote:
>> application's windows. Example: cover the display with a Terminal
>> window, launch any X app from Terminal.
>
> This is how it has always been, so it's not a regression... but I agree that it might be nice to "push them back" if this option is disabled. Can you please open a bug report for this, and I'll look into it for a future release:

Sorry, I didn't remember seeing it. I'll file a report.

>> Also, the bug is back where cmd-tabbing back to XQuartz doesn't bring
>> its windows to the front, _only_if_ the Spaces option "When switching
>> to an application, switch to a space with open windows for the
>> application" is cleared. That was fixed before, at least for a while.
>
> I don't think I ever actually fixed this.  Perhaps you mean something different that what I understand.  Can you make a screen capture of this using QuickTime?

Pretty sure it got fixed right around the time Snow Leopard was
released, but I (obviously <g>) could be wrong. I'll send a small
screen-cap to your @apple address.

Thanks,

 - Brian