[Xquartz-dev] Inkscape & clipboard sync

Nathan Gray n8gray at n8gray.org
Mon May 17 23:11:30 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm currently using XQuartz 2.3.5 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple53) and I
spend a lot of time in Inkscape and NEdit.  This is kind of annoying,
because copy/paste doesn't work properly in Inkscape (copies bitmaps
instead of vectors) if clipboard sync is enabled but it's maddening to
use NEdit without it.  Does copy/paste in Inkscape work any better
with more recent versions of XQuartz?  I know I should just upgrade
and try it myself but I'm loathe to change too much in a setup that
works pretty well aside from this problem.

Thanks,
-n8

PS: Please CC me with replies.

--