[Xquartz-dev] Inkscape & clipboard sync

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue May 18 09:10:54 PDT 2010

Yeah, this is an issue that is near the top of my list, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  I was hoping to do it for 2.5.1, but there were too many other issues, and I don't want to delay 2.5.1 for this... hopefully I'll be able to rework pbproxy in 2.5.2.

You don't need to disable syncing entirely.  Just disable "Update Pasteboard when CLIPBOARD changes" ... that is the cause of the problem.

BTW, there is no open bug report for this in trac, so if you want to track it (or provide me with a simple test case), please open a bug report there:

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/newticket

--Jeremy