[Xquartz-dev] X.Org X Server 1.9.2 in MacPorts fails

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Nov 3 14:07:07 PDT 2010

Am 03.11.2010 um 18:13 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> It looks like you need a newer xkeyboard-config.  I just bumped the
> version in MacPorts to 2.0 which has the required files.  Leopard
> and SL users were getting their copies from the Apple or MacOSForge
> versions.  I can't really explain why it was working before for you,
> but this should fix it...

Maybe because this non-fatal error is not the cause...

The xkeyboard-config related error messages are gone, but blackboxwm
still crashes. It's Fink's blackboxwm, since I removed MacPorts'
version to recompile it, which fails.

/opt/local/bin/quartz-wm works.

--
Greetings