[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm goes crazy on macbook air

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Apr 7 09:34:54 PDT 2011

And you already answered that.  I read too fast.  Please file a bug report at http://bugreport.apple.com ... since you said this only happened once, it's not much use asking you to reproduce on Lion, but if you do have access to the Lion seed, it it would be interesting to know if the issue is still there...