[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.1 (xorg-server 1.9.3.902) fails because tcsh crashes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Apr 23 13:15:54 PDT 2011

Hey Peter,

I'm not entirely sure what you are reporting here.

What crashed, and how did you crash it?  Did tcsh crash with 'cat ~/.tcsh_history' or similar?  I'm confused.  Do you have a crash report?  Since this doesn't sound X11 related, please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com including the crash report.  Send me an email off-list with the id of the bug, and I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks,
Jeremy