[Xquartz-dev] OSS release of quartz-wm

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Dec 12 16:22:43 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the OSS release of quartz-wm under the terms of the Apple Public Source License v2 (APSL-2).

I've created a wiki page in the XQuartz with links and additional information about how to get and build the sources which are curently hosted on github.  The git repository contains about 1 year worth of history which should be helpful in bisecting any regressions that may have been introduced with recent refactoring.

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/quartz-wm
https://github.com/jeremyhu/quartz-wm

The release is currently only available in git, and I will make a tarball releases of the most recent tags soon.  These tarballs will be linked from the trac page.

Thanks,
Jeremy