[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.0_rc1 (for Leopard and Snow Leopard)

Pelle Johansson pelle at morth.org
Mon Jan 24 12:20:05 PST 2011

24 jan 2011 kl. 20.29 skrev doh123:

> Since it switches from Fullscreen to a little fullscreen block stuck on the desktop, I'd suggest just setting multiple keystrokes to do the toggle.  CMD+Tab is well known to get out, as well as its kind of switching to a "window" so CMD+Enter would make since... but I'd not get rid of the CMD+Alt+A either.  Maybe those three all do the same toggle.

IMO Cmd+H to hide the X11 app is a good solution. It works right now for the uncaptured case. I assume it doesn't work by default (I've seen it break other capturing apps), but is probably not too hard to fix.  CMD+Tab could also be useful though, that one does not work right now though.
--
Pelle Johansson