[Xquartz-dev] How to test a wm with gdb on XQuartz

doh123 doh123 at doh123.com
Sun Jan 30 13:17:54 PST 2011

This is just for testing... yes you can set it.  Don't go by doing that for general use... but it works good enough for testing window managers... for single sessions. Its the way I tested some a while back.  Directly executing the server this way is also how I use it all the time in my custom build for Wineskin, but since thats not being used as a general purpose X11 server, it doesn't make it a big deal...