[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm crashes with 2.6.3

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Thu Jul 21 16:27:57 PDT 2011

On Thursday 21 July 2011, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> It looks like you've done something special with your system.  You're
> running /usr/bin/quartz-wm, and it's pulling in libraries from /opt/X11/lib
> ... that shouldn't be the case.  Are you running a testing version of
> quartz-wm that I built for you a while back?

ups, I forgot, I am on my macbook air. There was a crash just with the Macbook
Air, you've built something special for it :-) is there a way to test 2.6.3
with it?

Christof

--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/ch.wolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.