[Xquartz-dev] Selecting an X client from a pile

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Sat Jul 30 01:45:41 PDT 2011

Hello!

I think the problem is of a different nature. (I sometimes thought it could come from the fact that one GNU Emacs instance runs with super-user privileges, launched as 'sudo -H ...'.) It can *often* be reproduced when I leave GNU Emacs and switch to a different space to work with a native Mac OS X application (OmniWeb, Mail, ...). When I then return and choose a different GNU Emacs instance or other X client (gkrellm, Sunclock) this one does not get selected. I first have to remember and click the last selected X client to be able to select and use another X client. (I did not test with text input and X clients with more than one open window.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

"By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare to die!"