[Xquartz-dev] Xephyr +GLX?

llie at nano.exofire.net llie at nano.exofire.net
Fri Jun 10 11:49:42 PDT 2011

I'm trying to start Xephyr with "+extension GLX" and I'm getting a
statement indicating that GLX is unrecognized and is not among the
extensions that can be enabled at run-time.

Apple's X11.app does allow the "+extension GLX" argument but crashes on
complaints that its missing some ".so" file.

The GLX extension is available in XQuartz, but is unavailable through
Xephyr? Will this support eventually become possible?  I can't seem to
find any recent information regarding Xephyr+GLX on Mac OS X.

Thanks.