[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.3_rc2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Jun 21 12:02:20 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I just uploaded 2.6.3_rc2 to the servers.  You can get it by checking for updates or downloading it directly here:

http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.6.3_rc2.dmg

The only change from rc1 is the newer version of xorg-server.  This release pulls in xorg-server-1.10.3 RC1 to address some GLX bugs that were present in 2.6.3_rc1.

2.6.3 is a very conservative release.  There are a slew of changes already committed and planned for 2.7.0, so I wanted to get out one more release of 2.6.x to finish polishing it off.  If you notice any issues (especially regressions from earlier releases), please let me know.  I plan to release 2.6.3 in about 3 weeks (once xorg-server 1.10.3 is released).

Thanks,
Jeremy