[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.6.1_rc1

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Mar 20 12:44:05 PDT 2011

Am 20.03.2011 um 18:06 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> Are you saying that your rendering issue is ok in 1.3.0-apple5 and
> present in 1.5.3-apple14?

Exactly! The XFree86 Version 4.4.0 X server is top! (The whole week,
since last weekend, I booted at night into Tiger to work, mostly
automatic, with updated Fink packages. This server, /Applications/
Utilities/X11.app, works, while that from MacPorts fails. I had no
time to examine the issues, I even did not spend time to update
MacPorts, but I'll do, the coming week. The Tiger I am booting is the
clone of the boot disk I had before I upgraded from 10.4.11 to
Leopard, 10.5.4.)

--
Greetings

   Pete