[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.0_beta2 screen jumping with unison

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Oct 6 09:07:39 PDT 2011

Yeah, there are weird quirks with Spaces support in XQuartz.  Adding a different WM in rootless on top of that, and you're in fairly fringe territory.  You can try toggling the Spaces/MC option for "When switching to an application, switch to a space containing that application" as that sometimes helps. =/

Hopefully XQuartz 3.0 will be an improvement, but that just exists as ideas in my head and is a long way off.