[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm appearence

doh123 doh123 at doh123.com
Thu Sep 15 05:02:10 PDT 2011

A quick question…

What (or where in the code) determines what quartz-wm window decorations look like.  Meaning… where does it determine if it looks like 10.5, or 10.6 or 10.7?

I ask because in Wineskin, I use primarily a 10.5 build, and running it on 10.6 or 10.7, the windows still look like 10.5 windows.  I thought it was just something to do with quartz-wm, but even using /usr/bin/quartz-wm on a 10.7 machine, the windows still look like 10.5.  If I knew where specifically or in what library it is set, I can modify the code to work differently on different OS versions… or at least link to the correct libraries on the machine if they are available.

Thanks!