[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm appearence

doh123 doh123 at doh123.com
Thu Sep 15 14:16:09 PDT 2011

When I had originally set this up it was for 10.4, 10.5 and then 10.6 when it came out.  Using a current at the time Xquartz builds, the default libXplugin on 10.4 and 10.5 were too old and would not work, so I had to include it… just haven't ever changed how I was doing things since then.  I'm redesigning it for the future to  use the ones on the OS if they are new enough versions.