[Xquartz-dev] 2.6.0_beta2

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at humancapitaldev.com
Tue Sep 27 06:12:26 PDT 2011

For some reason, I can't ssh -XY anymore. $DISPLAY on the Mac is :0
The sshd on the remote side logs the message "channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed"
This all worked yesterday, the only difference is that the Mac was upgraded from beta1 to beta2.
Restarting xquartz does not help.
The "About X11" item shows that beta2 is running.
The remote connections option in preferences is enabled (it was before as well)

Possibly related, I no longer get an xterm when launching xquartz from the dock.