[Xquartz-dev] Mouse focus issue...

doh123 doh123 at doh123.com
Tue Sep 27 13:38:33 PDT 2011

well I went ahead and tried the --pref-domain when started quartz-wm, but it changed nothing.  I didn't think that was it, because for some things I do, quartz-wm is never even ran, and the problem exists the same way.

I can take the same build and swap between my new 1.11.1 server executable, and my older 1.9.3 executable and the problems happens with 1.9.3.  All the same settings, file libraries everything, only changing the server executable.  Its driving me crazy… I'm guessing somewhere between the two something major changed that doesn't affect normal launching of the server, but with the weird way I launch it, its having a problem.  I'm just not sure where in the source to actually look for where this would be handled so if I can find something to modify to fix it, then I will.

Those last 3 patches are the only ones I used to make a "stock" build in which the problem appears.  Since I already have some of my own patches that will go on for a final build, I do not mind if I can modify something in the source to fix the problem.