[Xquartz-dev] 2.6.0_beta2

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at humancapitaldev.com
Wed Sep 28 06:08:38 PDT 2011

Unless it somehow got disabled on every host on our network, that's not it.
As a test, I opened Terminal next to xterm, and set DISPLAY in xterm equal to what was in Terminal (/tmp/launch-LNnWLq/org.x:0 in this case)
After doing that, ssh -XY works again.
Maybe ssh is doing something unusual that causes :0 to fail?