[Xquartz-dev] 2.6.0_beta2

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at humancapitaldev.com
Thu Sep 29 05:51:27 PDT 2011

I did ssh -XYvvv and the messages relevant to x11 are as follows:

During the connection negotiation (after auth)
debug2: x11_get_proto: /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth  list :0 2>/dev/null
debug1: Requesting X11 forwarding with authentication spoofing.
debug2: channel 0: request x11-req confirm 0

When trying to run emacs:
debug1: client_input_channel_open: ctype x11 rchan 3 win 65536 max 16384
debug1: client_request_x11: request from ::1 48744
debug1: failure x11

If I am supposed to be doing something with xauth, I didn't have to do it before.