[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.7.2 beta4

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Apr 1 01:11:49 PDT 2012

I think this will be the last beta before the release candidates startup.  Beta4 includes some nice improvements over beta3 including:

* Tablets should now be clicking on the correct location
* xinput improvements including
  * workaround a wine bug for some common FPS games
  * sub-pixel resolution of valuators
  * smooth scrolling (requires client support of Xi 2.1)

In addition, I've pulled in miscellaneous version bumps of modules, most notably cairo-1.12.0

Please give this one a beating.  I think it's fairly solid.

Thanks,
Jeremy

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.7.2
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.7.2_beta4.dmg