[Xquartz-dev] beta 4 - tablet is not working

Christof Wolf ch.wolf at hfph.mwn.de
Fri Apr 6 11:00:10 PDT 2012

On Friday 06 April 2012, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> The issue you were seeing may actually be related to the Inkscape/Gimp
> crasher.  The bug was actually in device activation for the virtual tablet
> devices.  If you use MacPorts, I'd appreciate if you could test
> xorg-server-devel to let me know if your issue is resolved or not.  If you
> don't use MacPorts, I'd like you to test the next beta to let me know if
> it's still an issue.

Jeremy,

on my macbook air I am not using MacPorts - and I have no space on my 256GB
harddrive to install it :-( I am gonna wait for the next beta.

Christof

--
public key www.hfph.mwn.de/~chwolf/ch.wolf.asc

Please respect my privacy and do not make my contact information
available to third parties.

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.