[Xquartz-dev] Regression in 2.7.1_rc4: maximize/demaximize window is busted

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 15 16:43:22 PST 2012

Am 15.2.2012 um 19:19 schrieb Tom Lane:

> Click the green maximize button of an X window.  It grows to cover
> whole screen, good.  Click it a second time; that should restore the
> window to its previous size, but actually nothing happens.

With Blackbox WM this works for me – and also with /usr/bin/quartz-wm version 1.1.0 on Snow Leopard 10.5.8.

/opt/X11/bin/quartz-wm version 1.2.2 does not want to launch. What I see with /usr/bin/quartz-wm version 1.1.0 is that the windows are handled correctly, in that sense that the focus seems to stay in the active window and that their layering seems to stay correct. So the things that I keep reporting seem to be related to Blackbox WM...

--
Greetings

  Pete

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him.
				– Robert Heinlein